Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I am MOST thankful for

There are 2 things in my life that I am most thankful for, an that will always top my thankful list.

1)The Gospel and the church in my life. There are a lot of bad things going on in this world right now, and a lot to be down about. Our church is being targeted by many and we as members of the church are being ridiculed and attacked; and yet, I have great joy in my life. I know, without a doubt, that no matter what happens in this life, in this country, in the world, that as long as I have the savior on my side, that everything will be OK. I know the church is true with every fiber of my being and I am more thankful than I could ever express in words.

2) My husband. I try my best everyday to tell and show Bryan how thankful I am for him in my life. When I was younger I had a list of all the things I wanted in a husband, the list was 4 pages long. I dated men that fit every characteristic of that list, and yet I was not happy. I met Bryan and realized that nothing on that list mattered unless he loved me more than anything on this earth, put me on a pedestal, and was a worthy priesthood holder. Bryan is not what I pictured marrying when I was little, and i'm thankful for that, because he is soo much more. He makes me feel like a queen everyday and lists off all the reasons he loves me now, and will continue to love me forever.
We have been married for a year and a half, and each day I learn more about him and love him more. Thank you Bryan for being my husband and my best friend.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

0 comments: