Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THE VAMPIRES ARE COMING!!!

Twilight arrives in Theatres in 9 days!!! Like most people, especially women, I am ridiculously excited. However I have been having this weird internal dilemma lately.


Understand this about me first, I am one of those people that has a hard time seperating the actor from the character. I think Tom Cruise is a goober so I won't see any of his movies, I think Seth Rogan is a crack head high school drop out so when I watch him on the screen I want to smack him, Nicole Kidman looks like a wax statues so I have a hard time watching her try to act. Movie magic can of course make anyone look good, but in real life they look...dirty.

So this is the dilemma I am having with Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson. Please compare and contrast the 2 pics from below:


Handsom, clean cut...CLEAN



Real life. Umm, I wouldn't touch that with a 10 Ft. pole. Robert actually says that he has not washed his hair in 6 WEEKS!!! One word...Goober!


So, of course I will go and see the movie, and like every other girl, wish that I had somehow married Edward; but this image of Robert above will stay with me through the whole movie. I mean does anyone actually find that Sexy?

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

way to ruin it for the rest of us!!