Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Bye Bye Blonde

For the majority of my life I have been fighting nature and dying my hair blonde. It has been an expensive, time consuming, uphill battle; and nature has officially won. Tomorrow afternoon at 12:30 (don't worry I will be done before the big game) I will embrace what was given to me and dying my hair a dark Brunette. I have to go extremely dark to cover the blonde and stop it from turning a greenish color and will lighten it from that point till it's my natural brown.

So Bye Bye Blonde, I will miss you, we really did have more fun.

1 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

I found your blog, very cute! Hope you dont mind I added you to my friend list :) I really like the dark hair it's hot!! What does your husband think?