Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bye Bye Blonde Part II

So I mentioned last Friday that I would be saying goodbye to my Blonde hair and trying something new. Well, the picture is below. It's a little dark right now, but will fade a little and I will lighten it until it is my natural color.

So, I am enjoying the difference, however, there is one thing that I am struggeling with that I need help on. I have no idea how to do make up for such dark hair, I need tips so that I don't have to wear bright red lips or wear lots of mascara.

So, I know a few people read my blog, they just never comment on anything : ( but if you are kind enough to help me out here, I will love you forever. Also feel free to tell me what you think. Unless you hate it, then shut your mouth : )

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! Were you in some sort of a bunker in that picture? :)

Brian and Becca said...

I think the make up you are wearing in the pic looks great. How do you always have your hair done so cute? I'm not that great on fashion but when ever I need any make up advice I go to the clinique counter and have them do a make over. They give me tips and idea's, and sometimes I'll get a few things if I really like it on me.

Whitney and Greg said...

Cute hair! I love the dark color! I'm jealous. I have always wanted to be a brunette...