Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Indoor plumbing, amongst other things

I have notice that a lot of people out there in blogland have been posting what they are thankful throughout the month of Nov. Well I obviously have not been doing this. But I decided that I could stand to do it for the next couple days leading up to Thanksgiving. So let's begin
1) I am thankful for indoor plumbing. I love it soo mucch! I love that I don't have to walk outside to an outhouse, or go potty in a big hole in the ground. I am especially grateful fo this in the middle of winter at 2 AM in the morning when I wake up to go potty. So thank you to the man who invented indoor plumbing, I will forever be in your debt.
2)I am thankful for Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I am trying to cut Caffeine out of my life (the headaches are horrible). SO I have been drinking a lot of this. Extremely grateful they make a caffeine free option.
3) My kitties. My first 2 cats were a present from my husband when I lost my job last year, and Tonks was a stray that Bryan was kind enough to let me keep. They have been like children to me ever since. Anyone who says that cats don't have personalities have obvisouly not met mine.
Riddle-he is a super cuddley, attention hog. He will come up and jump on you as soon as you sit down a book or comp. When you walk in the door he meows at you as if to say "where the heck have you been all day and why weren't you here petting me?"
Lupin-is slightly stand offish at first, only wants to be cuddled on his terms; except on Sat morning. Sat morning he happily jumps on the bed, crawls under the covers and monopolizes my cuddeling time
Tonks-this 3 lb. kitten is freaking adorable. She has learned that you have to meow sometimes to get attention, so she will meow and follow you everywhere until you pick her up and rub her down.
Since I don't have children currently, these 3 have been great substitutes. Thanks honey for letting me have them. Below are some recent pics of my babies.
"Rawr"


Tonks has a little crush on Lupin, so cute


They are all very friendly, so they like to sleep right next to each other

1 comments:

anseliz said...

We seem to be on quite a few of the same wavelengths - that's a good thing though. I too have begun the deluge of Caffeine Free Diet Coke (and even Pepsi, yikes)! When I found myself consuming triple-digit ounces of highly caffeinated beverages daily, I finally realized that all I was doing was keeping the headaches at bay. More power to ya, hon! I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday weekend.