Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

All At Sea

This past Saturday night Bryan and I attended a party thrown by our friend Chante. It was a murder mystery, based on a ship traveling to Europe on the eve of WWI and someone had killed the captain. First off, neither Bryan nor I were the killers, however Bryan did get a little excited and decided to kill someone else by throwing her overboard, he then joined a smuggeling ring and all this while I found out about his affair with some cruise singer. I on the other hand made a deal to sell ammunitions to Russia and France during the war, tried to have my husbands hussy killed and then pretty much ate my way through the night. My friend Marianne and I pretty much sat upstairs and ate cookies all night : )


So, anyway here are a few pics from the night.


Bryan and I at the end of the night.






The whole group, yes I realize I look very pregnant in this picture, thanks for pointing it out(the killer was the girl in the middle with a white shirt and red scarf)


Myself, Chante and Marianne (for those of you who don't know Chante, go google her name, she is kina famous around here)

Neither Bryan nor I figured out who the murderer was, however we did win the Cutest Couple award, Bryan thinks we won just because I'm prego, I must admit it does help.

I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween and I hope you post pics soon so I can blogstalk you : )

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! I've always wanted to do one of those mysteries. You did look really cute too! I'm not surprised you won that award :)