Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No I didn't eat it

OK, so one of the weirder things about being pregnant is the fact that I have turned into a walking, talking, breathing bib/garbage can. Case and point...
Last night I was way to tired and cranky to cook dinner, so on my way to pick Bryan up from class I stopped by Crown Burger, glorious and wonderful Crown Burger. I actually made it home without consuming the whole box of fries and Bryan and I sit down to enjoy our bountiful meal. I finish mine faster than Bryan finishes his, which has only happened maybe 3 times in our whole marriage, and I stand up to go potty because Lil W was mad that I drank a Diet Coke and decided to punch mommy in the bladder. When I stand up I am disgusted with how much crap falls off my shirt and lap, I could have fed a small child with those leftovers right there. Basically my upper body has protruded to the point where food can no longer escape.
This gets better. So later on that night I decide to take my shower. In the process of taking off all of my layers, I finally take off the final one and low and behold I find the leftovers of a small french fry that is now stuck to my tummy. Somewhere during my meal, this little guy escaped my mouth (an incredible feat on its own) only to fall down my shirt and work his way down south to his resting place on my tummy.
I was so embarassed at the time I didn't even show Bryan, but then in thinking about it this morning decided to share here. Why? Because this is starting to become a repeat performance. A couple weeks ago some popcorn did the same thing. This is just one of the many parts of pregnany they don't tell you about.

0 comments: