Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween Eve

So tomorrow is Halloween!!! I don't post on the weekends, because..well...i'm not at work getting paid to do it, i'm just kidding.


So I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween and I hope you all post pictures of your costumes so I can blogstalk you on Monday and see what you were.


Bryan and I will be heading to a Murder Mystery on Saturday where we will be a rich couple on a ship at tbe beginning of World War I. Let me tell you, they don't make those kinds of dresses for pregnant women, so I will be doing some slight improvising. I will take pics and post them next week.





Happy Halloween Everyone

1 comments:

Becca and Brian said...

Hope you have a great Halloween! Ive always wanted to go to a mystery show. Sound fun!