Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aww, i'm special

Nothing makes you feel quite as special as getting out of the shower, only to find one cat perched on the toilet and the other sitting upright on the floor, waiting for you to get out so you can love them.


I love waking up to find our cats sitting at our door, coming home to find them waiting at the window, or their sad little faces when they realize we are kicking them out for the night. You just feel so needed and loved, well that and they are obligated to love us since we clean out their poop box and feed them : )

This is what I used to wake up too, 3 cats using my legs as pillows. I would try and roll over and didn't understand why I couldn't, well this is why. Aren't they soo fat and cute : )

0 comments: