Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

My bladder and me

So a lot of women talk about the issue of your bladder shrinking when you're pregnant. They talk about having to go to the bathroom 20 times a day and 10 in the middle of the night.
Well, for people who know me well, you know that my bladder was already a modern miracle in its petite size. So being pregnant has just been super. So here are 3 fun filled baby/bladder facts about my pregnancy : ) (I can already tell you are super excited)

1)My baby knows exactly where my bladder is. Let me tell you there is nothing like sitting at your desk, writting a press release when suddenly you have something punch you from the inside, and there is a split second where you think you are going to wet yourself. It's true. I have decided the first thing i'm going to do when this baby is born is hug and kiss him, take a picture and then spank him for kicking mommy in the bladder at work.

2)I lost count of how many times I peed yesterday. I honestly tried to keep count and lost track after 15. Dead serious. We are buying toilet paper like crazy.

3) No one warned me of the threat of accidents when I sneeze. I had to leave church after 2nd hour yesterday because i've been sick. So I get home and i'm about to turn on the TV when I feel a sneeze, wait for it...wait for it...out if comes, along with a little something else. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have officially lost bladder control, laughing too hard is dangerous. Sneezing must be done with caution. And don't even think about pushing to hard to pass gas (yes I just wrote that, i'm sorry if you're offended but this is just how I am)

So, now that a few people who are reading this are deciding to never visit my blog again, I hope the rest of you enjoyed my overly descriptive narration on my bladder and it's turmoil during pregnancy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...You make me sick. It HAS GOT to be a Davidson thing. Suddenly I don't feel as bad about my post on poop.