Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

I worship a false Idol

And that false idol is Jimmy John's Sandwich!! Every time I go I get the #16 (Turkey and Bacon) and substitute a pickle for my chips in the combo. Oh my gosh, if there was a religion based on Jimmy John's I might seriously consider going....after the 3 hour block at my church of course. If you have not eaten at at the worshipful, yummytastic place known as Jimmy John's I suggest you take a visit there tonight or tomorrow. I know my friend Emily has never been there and i've decided we can't be friends again until she has partaken in it's nummy nummy goodness.
I also discovered today that if I send them a comment on their site, they send me a coupon for a free sandwich!!! Thank you oh mighty sandwich shop!!!

0 comments: