Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP

So first off i'm sick, which means i'm tired, which means i'm generally cranky. gurgle.
The worst part about this is, even though i'm dead tired, I can't sleep. Why you ask? Because I have a human growing in my stomach who makes it difficult to find a comfy position.
I'm a tummy/back sleeper. Always have been. But when your prego your supposed to sleep on your sides, basically I will either squish or kill the baby the other ways. So I found this tummy/side hybrid position, that worked until yesterday when lil W decided he wasn't going to have any of that and decided to kick mommy dearest until I finally relented and moved.
So that means I have to sleep on my sides, which i'm not used to, plus I weigh about 10 pounds more right above my hips so my body is funky. This results in horrible jutting pain in my hips that wakes me up after about 30 minutes.
I tried so hard to find a comfy position that I ended up taking over a good portion of Bryan's side of the bed. At one point he thought it would be sweet to cuddle...hahahaha...well, when your hips hurt and you can't sleep in the position you want that's not going to happen. So instead it resulted in my accidently kneeing him in the crotch.
I need to go buy one of those pregnancy pillows, or horse tranqualizers, I think my Dr could prescribe those for me.

0 comments: