Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

It's official

It's official, the economy has finally hit home, our home. I lost my job on Friday Jan 30th, yup that's right, the day before my birthday.
My company has not been doing very well financially and so the day after our COO left the company, myself and 4 other people were let go. In a company of only 34 people, that's a lot.
So I called Bryan and he came and got me, we left with lots of hugs from my co workers. I thought my poor boss was going to break down in tears. Luckily I waited till I got home till I broke down. I really loved what I did there, and though there were some people that I disliked (they will remain nameless, but they know exactly who they are), I still enjoyed work.
So Bryan and I had a big decison to make. You see, we have been looking for a reason to leave Utah for a while, i'm not a big fan of it here, and this seems like the perfect opportunity. So we took it to the temple, that was where the answer seemed obvious.
So as soon as Bryan and I can get jobs out in WI or MN we are out of here. Bryan will enroll in UWRF when we get there and I will continue to put him through school.
We are terrified to leave, excited to go home, nervous about finding jobs, and any and every other emotion you could possibly feel, but we know it's the right thing do to. So if anyone knows of any job openings, or anything else that can help us, let us know.

2 comments:

Komadori said...

Oh, Molly! I'm so sorry to hear that. You would think they would keep their best employee, but oh well. Their loss! I've always known you wanted to go back home, and I wish you luck, although I will miss you terribly!

Nourishing Creations said...

Change is good! But it takes a lot of work! We are moving out of Utah too! I hope things work out the way you want them to.