Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

My Husband and I are the same age....for 10 days!!

For 10 days only, every year Jan 21st -31st, Bryan and I are the same age. I was born in '84 and Bryan in '85, so for a 10 glorious days Bryan can't make fun of me for being older than him, and I can't call him a Whipper Snapper.


So on Wednesday Bryan and I celebrated his 24th Birthday. Since our birthdays are only a month after Christmas we don't have a whole lot of money to spend on each other, so our birthdays are usually pretty low key. So for Bryan's birthday he got a new Messanger Bag for his lap top, 2 beautiful suits from my mom and some cards.

I left work early on Wed so that I could run home and bake a Pumpkin Cake (it's Bryan's favorite and it tastes really good but looks like it has a disease), we then went to his dinner of choice Noodles & Company, he loves it there.
Bryan's dinner of choice, Pasta Fresca with shrimp

I love him

He's waiting for me to finish singing Happy Birthday

Blowing out all 24 candles, next year i'm just getting the numbers 2 & 5, because they are a pain in the bum to light

So Happy Birthday honey, I can't tell you how thankful I am that you were born 24 years ago : )

2 comments:

Whitney and Greg said...

YEA!! Happy very lat birthday to Bryan and Happy early birthday to you! January birthdays rock.. well, at least the people do.

WonderKitty said...

Happy Birthday Molly!