Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

I changed again

I have done it again, I have changed my appearance.  Poor Bryan probably feels like he's been tricked, he wakes up next to a woman who looks nothing like the woman he married.  
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  
So for anyone that has not found me on facebook yet, below is a pic of my new hair cut.  It sits right below my chin.
Now some of you may be asking "Why?" 
Well, let me tell you this, my hair is thick, really ridiculously freaking thick, and it takes FOREVER to dry and curl, up to 2 and a half hours every other day.  Plus its soo thick that its heavy, therefore it weighs my hair down and takes away any volume.  So when its short it's fluffy and light(relatively light) and sooo much easier to take care of.  
So feel free to comment, like, hate, think I look like a boy.  Whatever.

By the way, this is a pretty decent job considering I took it from my cell phone.  Thank goodness for picnik.  

4 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

I love it! I think it is adorable!

Brian and Becca said...

I tagged you!

Whitney and Greg said...

I love your hair and I love your new blog! Both are adorable. We hope that everything works out for you guys. We miss and love you!

Stephanie said...

cute! i love short hair.