Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged

I have never actually been tagged before, I feel special.  I was tagged by my friend Becca from my ward. 


Rules: Link to the person who has tagged you (above) Write down six things that make you happy.  Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.  Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1.  I'm happy the hour or so before bed at night when Bryan and I crawl into bed, watch The Simpsons and cuddle, best hour of my day.  

2.  I'm happy when I have a clean apartment, I love coming home and knowing I don't have to do any dishes because its already clean.  I can sleep easier knowing that my house is clean.

3.  I'm happy when I get to see family, I live far away from mine so it really makes me happy when I get to see them.

4.  I'm happy when i'm half way into a really good book and all I want to do is hop in the bathtub, sit there and read for hours on end.  Nothing is better than a good book, especially books about adolescent love sick vampires.

5.  I'm happy when I watch my kitties do cute stuff.  Since I don't have kids, they entertain me.  They are super cuddley, they talk back to us, and they follow us around like little puppies.  I love them.

6.  I'm happy when I get to spend an entire day with my husband.  He's my best friend and I love just spending the entire day with him.  

I tag-Whitney, Jessica, Mary, Ashley, KJ and Holly

0 comments: