Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2nd Annual Minniconois Christmas

Our second Christmas as a married couple has come and gone. So here are a few pics of our trip, we didn't take many but here they are. Our official Christmas Picture. Riddle and the other cats were having no part of it so we only took one with them and it wasn't very good. My family used to have a tradition of getting new jammies and we decided to to keep that tradition going in our little family, so here are our new jammies for 2008.

As we were packing to leave, Riddle seemed to know what was going on and hopped in my luggage. I totally would have taken them if we weren't going to be in a car for 24 hours. The only bad part about a 2 week vacation is leaving my babies.Christmas in Antioch, IL. Bryan's dad is very big into trains, they are his only real indulgence. So 2 days before Christmas they decided to set up the track around the house and get it going. I also just like Bryan's butt : )

We got Bryan's dad a digital photo frame for Christmas. You can read about the day we got it HERE, thank goodness he liked it. Our Nephew Aaron opening up his presents. He got a Leapfrog reading thingy, where you put a pen on the page and it reads it. He got a book called Walter the Farting Dog Goes on a Cruise, Hilarous book. I read it to everyone.


My Christmas stocking at the Watsons. They like to make fun of my because i'm kinda prissy, I hate camping, I won't touch fish, I get cold really easily, the list could go on and on. So a stocking with a heel and the title Princess works great for me.

Davidson Christmas, we took a total of 4 pictures while in Minnesota, we suck. Well Spenser is back this year and since he doesn't have his own family yet, he gets one all by himself. Poor single spenser. If you find him attractive let me know and I will try and hook you up.

Dugan, Angie and McKenzie; Coryn couldn't come this year so we didn't even get to see her. The whole Davidson FamDamily. So that's it. We didn't do anything extraordinary for the holidays, basically just relaxed and hung out with family, it was very nice. In fact I got sick on New Year's Eve so we spent that on the couch watching TV (my stomach and spicy chinese food don't get along very well, I have to keep them seperated).

So I hope everyone had a happy holiday, we certainly did.

0 comments: