Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Best Discovery Ever

I just discovered picnik.com OH MY GOODNESS!! I LOVE IT!!!
The other day I was looking at other people's wedding pictures and thinking how cool the effects were, and thinking, wow mine are kinda dull. Well i'm going to show you some things i've done
BEFORE
After-the color is brighter, less grainy and more of a focus on Bryan and I instead of the background






Before-blah blah kissing picture




After-focused, nicely colored close up

One more. Before-

After-much softer and better coloring

After finding and playing around on the site for a bit, i've decided to go through the pics from our wedding I liked, doctor them up and replace some in our house. So if you have any pics that you think could use a little pick me up, click HERE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it the best? I have loved using it. I've done the same thing with our wedding pictures. They were done by a pro, but I wanted to tweak them to my own liking. It's so easy to use, and it looks fabulous. Plus, it's so much easier than Photoshop. I used to spend way to much time editing before I found Picnik.

mary plus vince said...

Molly this is awesome! Thanks for the tip, I'm loving experimenting with my photos here!

Becca and Brian said...

That is so neat! I'll have to check it out!