Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

MMM, Steak

Last night Bryan and I had the chance to go out to dinner with my oldest and best friends. We met down on 106th S. and ate at Texas Roadhouse, Hence the MMM Steak.
It was soo great to hang out with my girls. To be honest, I don't really get along with girls, never really have. I'm fine for a while and then i'm just done with it. So there are only a couple girls that have stayed friends with me for more than a year or 2. Here are 3 of them.

Brooke and Jill I have know for as long as I can remember, we all grew up in Wisconsin and were members of the same ward. We lived at each others homes during High School, so much so that we would get disciplined by each others parents. In fact I think I got yelled at by Cindee (Brooke's Mom) more than I was yelled at by my own dad. Ashlee is Brooke's little sister, i've known her forever but none of us really became friends till she was about 16, up until that point we were just really mean to her and told her if she basically served us, she could hang out with us. Good times.

So since Jill is moving to Cali today, we all got together (poor Bryan). It was great to talk about the old days ex. Brooke trying to take pants off in the car cause it's too hot, my perm, crushes on boys who are now bisexual, dances, oh it almost makes me want to be 17 again (I said almost). So here's a couple of me and my best friends.




Jill and Ashlee

Across the table, apparently no one wanted to sit next to the married couple

Brookey and me. It took about 4 tried to get a pic where Brooke's eyes were even remotely open.

the 4 of us. Bryan didn't want any proof that he hung out with 4 girls all night : )

I love you girls!!

0 comments: