Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

McCain-Palin '08

For any of you who did not have a chance to watch the Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin's speech last night click here

She is amazing. For every person that said she was not strong enough, not experienced, this was a kick in the teeth. And can I just say, she has more experience than Obama, who is running for flipping President, what a joke.


I will be honest when I say, I was not a huge fan of McCain, he was simply the lesser of two evils. However, when Palin was added to the ticket, I got excited. She represents the core beliefs that our country was built on, and she is so powerful in her speeches that you can't help but like her and root for her.

So right after I watcher her speech this morning online, I went and bought myself some stickers.






So for anyone else who thinks that voting for Obama is as ridiculous as I do, you can get these bumper stickers at here
Also, in case you have not yet registered, click here
VOTE McCain-Palin '08- Country First!!!!

2 comments:

Aubree said...

How did you find my blog?

Nik English said...

I am writing in Adam West... politics bore me!


JESUS '08