Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Like Welcoming Back an Old Friend

TV is back!!!


First off I always get excited for Premier Week; whether I watch the show or not, I like to watch the season premier, it's usually the second best show of the year, next to season finale of course. So this week is ABC's Season Premier Week as well as most of NBC's shows. And I plan on sitting at home on my butt and watching all week long, YAY!!!


The best part about this year is that I learned you can watch TV online. Since I sit in front of computers all day, I usually turn on my laptop and watch TV, so if I don't have time to watch TV at home, I watch it online at work. I found out today that some shows on NBC are available online even though they have not premiered on TV yet. If you click here you can go to NBC's website and watch Chuck, Lipstick Jungle and a couple other shows, even though they have not aired.


Oh TV, I have missed you. Welcome back.


0 comments: