Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

FALL!!!!!

Yay for Fall!!!!! I am extremely happy that Fall is finally here; and though the temperatures do not necessarily reflect the season quite yet, I know that it's just around the corner. I love fall, the crisp air, Halloween, the knowledge that Thanksgiving and Christmas are close, but most of all the clothes.

I love winter jackets, sweaters, jeans, boots!!! They are so much more flattering than tight shirts, and shorts that go to my knees (if you have hips at all these make them look twice as big as they already are) . So for those of us that are not a size 8 or smaller, fall is a godsend. We just don't look cute in second skin shirts and shorts, and the pit stains and boob sweat from 100 degree weather is just not attractive (that's right, I said boob sweat).

So thank you fall for coming and allowing me the opportunity to be modest, cover myself up and not sweat to death.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha! I feel the exact same way!

Anonymous said...

A technical term for the inevitable sweaty boobs is "swoobs". Feel free to use it. It also applies to any other body part that may be sweaty (swalls for guys).

Always gets a bit of a laugh!