Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MARK I WANT YOUR BODY!!!!

That is what Bryan and I heard last night, at the So You Think You Can Dance concert, from the screaming preteens behind us. However, as annoying as the teeny boppers were, it was a great time. Bryan and I sat up in the nose bleeds, but to the right of the stage so we were high but relatively close. As amazing as the dancers are on TV, they are even better in person; makes me want to be a dancer. Below are a couple pics from the show.

You can kinda see how far away we are from the stage.

They started the show just like they do on TV, with introductions and a walk off between girls and boys.This is Will and Jessica doing the Adam and Eve Dance, AKA the naked/practically having sex onstage dance.Gev dressed up like a woman. He was hilarious, the comic relief of the group; and I must say his solo dance was the most impressive. He received a standing ovation that lasted almost 5 min. And last but not least, pics of the suitcase dance. Ohh my gosh, this dance is my favorite. It's Chelsie and Mark doing a hip hop routine to Bleeding Love. They act and dance so perfectly. And since Chelsie is from UT it received the longest standing ovation. It was a great show, I can't wait till next season. Too bad it doesn't start till May '09.

0 comments: