Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I HATE Bella!!!

OK, so i'm about half way through Breaking Dawn, the 4th book in the Twilight Series. So first off, don't ruin it for me. Actually I already did that to myself by reading the last page. I know i'm horrible. Well anyway, so i'm reading in bed last night and I came to a conclusion. I HATE BELLA. I think she is a horrible heroine, boring, selfish, helpless, a complete waste of skin, and retarded.

She thinks that she is thinking of other people, but it usually ends up hurting these other people. When Edward left in New Moon, it was like she was dying, oh my gosh, get over it. She whines about getting brand new close and fancy Asten Martin cars and a boyfriend who is willing to pay for her to go to Darmouth. Seriously I want to kick her. That's every girls dream!!!!!! And for some reason Edward is in love with this complete waste of life.

OK now that i've got that off my chest, i'm good. Don't take this as a commentary on the book. I love everything else about Twilight, plan on seeing the movie at midnight when it comes out; I just hate Bella. She still has about 300 pages to redeem herself, but that's nearly impossible at this point. Anybody else annoyed by her and think that Edward should love them instead?

4 comments:

Nik English said...

I agree with you 100% (yes I have read the books.) I also have strong feelings toward edward but he has gotten better in the last book. He is so moody and controlling. I was pro Jacob till he started getting all jealous then the roles turned. Anyway...Lena and I are going to Read this book to eachother so we will not be on different parts while reading it....it will take a while but he did it with harry potter so we can do it with this one!

WonderKitty said...

I agree too Molly! Bella is a waste. She is so moody! I never really liked Edward either till the 3rd book. But now I am a big fan, and Jacob can jump off a cliff. Hope it gets better by the end of the series!

The Smiths said...

Isn't she everything that is wrong with a teenage girl? Moody, clingy, hormonal? How, then, does she hook up with the Vampire version of Brad Pitt?!?!

Watson World said...

I know seriously. I'm so frustrated with her. I'm happy to know i'm not the only one who wants to kick her down a flight of stairs.