Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Mormon Weddings!!!

Yay for people getting married!! Except that everyone seems to get married in the 3 months of summer. I wish more people would get married during the fall, it's soooo much prettier in the fall. I wish I would have but I got engaged in January and was not willing to wait 8-9 months to get married, i'm just not that patient.

Well anyway, this past weekend, Bryan's sister Heather got married in the Logan temple to Drew Baldwin. It was a nice day, except that it started at 5 AM!!!!!! We didn't even think about reserving a hotel in Logan, thought it would be open, well I also didn't remember that school started this week. So all the little freshman getting dropped off by their parents are staying in hotels. So Bryan and I, plus his brother and sister and our nephew all stayed in the Howard Johnson in Brigham City. And ohh my gosh was it ghetto!!!! We didn't get to sleep that night until about 11 and then had to wake up, pack and check out of the hotel by 5:45 and be in Logan by a little after 6. I then did Heather's hair and make up and had her out of the apartment by a little after 8. That gave me about 30 min to get ready, dress, make up, hair, oh and shave my legs...I only do that on special occasions.


Then off to the temple, watch the sealing. It's always nice to be a part of other people's sealings. Why? Because I have no idea what was said at mine, this time I can pay attention. I honestly have no clue what our sealer said. I'm sure it was profound and deep, but all I could think about was "Oh my gosh, I can't breath in my dress" "Is there no air conditioner in the Nauvoo Temple" "Holy crap i'm going to have SEX tonight!!" You know you were all thinking it. So it's nice to hear what others say. So afterwards we took pictures. Good times. Below are a couple pictures.

Bryan and I waiting for our turn to take pics. You may notice I chopped a bunch of my hair off and dyed it blonde.

Our neices Lizzie and Jess, Sister and brother in law Heidi and Shane. Notice that the bouquet is bigger than Lizzie. She's soo flipping cute.

I love this picture. If you travel from left to right we get more and more disorganized. And Heidi looks like she is talking to her tummy.

Now, most of us are ready, well except Drew who looks cranky. These are all the Watson children. Holly Eaton, Allen, Heather & Drew Baldwin, me and Bryan, Heidi & Shane Rees.

Close, but now Heather looks confused by her bouquet.

Uncle Bryan and Lizzie. He will be the cutest dad, I can't wait. Plus he's hot, so hopefully that passes on to our kids.

So yay for weddings. I wish I could go back and do mine again. I wouldn't change anything, except maybe paying a little more attention, OH and the photographer would be different. Our photographer sucked, very few cute pics at the temple. Boo him.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Oh Molly, someday you'll develop a filter! :) By the way... when you said you "chopped" your hair, I figured you meant like you did senior year. Don't lie to me like that!

Watson World said...

I took eoff 6 inches, that's chopping to me. Bryan would kill me if I cut my hair as short as it was when I was a senior.

Spencer S. said...

I love the gradual dysfunctional picture. Classic! I didn't notice much difference with your hair, but I believe that it was a lot.