Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's About Time!!!

Well, it’s about time that I contribute to this blog, seems how my name is in it. I am not as graceful as my wife with words or as articulate. So here goes. With everyone blogging about what they are grateful for this holiday season, I thought I would do the same. The number one reason that I have to be thankful for is MY WIFE. She does so much for me and for us. She works so hard at a job where they don’t fully appreciate her contributions just to put me through school. She then comes home and cooks dinner, because I am the typical man that doesn’t really know a thing about cooking. I’m lucky I know how to turn the stove on and off; don’t ask about the oven though. She works hard to make our tiny, cramped apartment a home by adding little touches here and there to remind us of how LUCKY I AM to have her as not only my wife, but MY BEST FRIEND. We always try to make each other laugh; we are always talking and chatting with each other from politics and the future to how she is going to tell our children lies when they get to the age of endless questions. I absolutely LOVE spending every single and available second with her and it does not matter what we do. I am thankful for the fact that she chose ME; a half city-boy, half farm-boy who just barely started college when we got married a year and a half ago and didn’t have much to offer her, besides my love. She puts up with my teasing and throws it right back at me. She knows how to make me melt with just a soft touch of her little finger. She does so many little things to show me that SHE LOVES ME, and I have no idea why she does. I thank my Father in Heaven EVERY DAY that she chose me and ask Him to help me to never lose her.

1 comments:

Komadori said...

If you can use the word "articulate" correctly in a sentence, you totally qualify to blog.