Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home for the Holidays!!

Bryan and I are officially on Christmas Vacation. We left Friday morning at 8 AM for Chicago. We are driving, too many presents to fly, and we did get out of Salt Lake before the storm hit. However, we are currently driving through East Iowa and it appears that the storm has caught up to us.
West Iowa was horrible and consisted of me driving 45 mph with the wind trying to knock my little Ford Focus into the ditch. Looking forward they are saying there are more storms in Wisconsin and Illinois. Yay for driving super slow. So I will keep all 5 of you that read my blog up to date on the trip and will let everyone know when we have arrived safely in Antioch, IL.
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have safety in your holiday travels.

0 comments: