Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Watson

Today is Bryan's 25th Birthday, that means for the next 10 days we are the same age. YAY!!!
So to commemorate his Birthday I am writting 25 things that I love about him (I know, i'm corny)
1) His constant kisses and hugs
2) the way he sets his alarm 15 min before we have to wake up so we can cuddle for a bit
3) His eagerness to become a daddy
4) that he has made me a mom
5) the way he loves and respects his parents
6) his love of our cats (yup, I turned him into a cat person)
7) The way he likes shopping for baby stuff as much as i do
8) the way he tries to make me laugh all the time
9) His love of not just his friends but mine as well
10) He's hot
11) His work ethic (weird I know but it's amazing)
12) His undying complete devotion to our marriage
13) How he laughs at my potty humor jokes
14) his love of family and desire to have one
15) his willingness and desire to move back to WI
16) his love for our unborn son
17) His ability to fix a car and watch a chick flick with me in the same day, that is hot
18) his love of the Savior, testimony and respect for the Priesthood
19) he's good in bed (sorry, but it's true and I am the only person who will ever be able to say that about him)
20) the way he looks at me makes me melt
21) he's a gentleman, I have not had to open my own door once in our marriage
22) he doesn't complain (too much) when i make him carry my lip gloss or wallet
23) his never ending ability to make me smile
24) the fact that he eats EVERYTHING I cook and always tells me he loves it.
25) the fact that I not only love Bryan but I am IN love with him. I am so grateful for the fact that after 3 years together I can still say that i am IN love with my husband, and more so everyday.

Happy Birthday Bryan! Even though it was a year late, i'm glad you were born today : )


PS. Baby Update-went to the Dr. for a random check up yesterday, i'm 35 weeks. She decided to go ahead and check me and I am 2 1/2 cm dialated and 80% effaced. She told us to go home and make sure we have everything ready, just in case. Umm, I still have one more baby shower and haven't even washed the baby clothes yet. But hey, I am not going to complain if I give birth early. keep your fingers crossed.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to Bryan. And wow! You are already progressing nicely! Labor will be a synch! ;)