Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

At least we got to leave work early

So Monday i'm sitting at work in the Church Office Building and out of no where Bryan shows up. He has a a weird smile onhis face and says "guess what I did?" of course i'm thinking he broke something or spent money on something without telling me so I get my dissapproving wife look on my face and say "what?"

He then proceeds to turn around and show me his rear end and the 8 inch rip that is now exposing his underwear. Apparently he was in the process of picking up a hundred pound server and while squatting down the pants could simply not take the pressure and ripped.
So I look at him trying hard not to laugh and ask "So does this mean we have to leave?", it was only 2 and we don't leave till 4:30 normally. He says of course and from that moment I had to walk right behind him so that no one else could see his cute white undies.
Here are some pics of the ginormous hole that Bryan's behind created.

I know I shouldn't laugh at my husband but I was trying not to snort when he told me. Plus, I can't laugh too hard because in my first couple months working at the church my skirt split right down the side. Of course it didn't help that I was trying to fit into a skirt that was already slightly tight 3 months into my pregnancy, but we ended up having to go home because that adorable pencil skirt split from the button to half way down my thigh. Good times.

So anyway enjoy making fun of our chubbiness : ) This has inspired our New Year's resolution. Of course I can't really lose weight until I give birth, dang it all.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how it says "Laugh" on the wall to my left!