Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Holy Crap!!!

I suck! Really, March 3rd was my last post? Over 5 months. OK, well when you're unemployed for a portion of those, honestly you get so bored that you'd rather do nothing than something productive like blogging.
Well, I won't give EVERY update in this post. This one is about jobs. Like the fact that I have one. I have actually been employed since June 8th with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. First I got a job as a Producer's Assistant for Web Media in Audio Visual, sounds exciting doesn't it. It wasn't. I uploaded images, did a lot with Photoshop, and filled in over 8,000 cells worth of General Conference Metadata.
So you may have noticed I said first, I did. I don't work for the AV department anymore. They started a new rule that husbands and wives can't work in the same department, so since Bryan had been there longer I got the boot on Aug 31st. Lucky for me, I had done some work for the Public Affairs Department and they decided they would employ my pathetic self instead.
So now, I am an assistant to the Area Directors of Public Affiars. The Area Directors are in charge of PR around the world. So while some people just deal with KSL and Deseret News, I get to deal with Guana and Moscow. Pretty nice.
So yay for being employed. I must admit, my life was turning into something pathetic near the end of that 4 month stint. TV sucked, I think I had cleaned everything in our crap apartment, my Wii Fit was mad that I never let it sleep, and even the cats started looking at me funny.
So that is update Numero Uno. Enjoy the Rest : )

0 comments: