Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Really Jason?!? Really???

So first off I watch the Bachelor, religiously.  And I don't want to go into a lot of details, but I will say this, I was PISSED.  Melissa said it perfectly...Jason "you're such a bastard"

yup, I said a bad word, sorry.  
Even Better...in the words of Rockstar Diaries "Jason Mesnick is a Douche Bag"
GRRR.....
So that in the past, let's all pray to the ABC Bachelorette God's that Jillian gets her turn.  

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Oh please! It's not like he was married to the girl... he didn't love her, and he wanted someone else. So what if it was on National TV... THEIR WHOLE RELATIONSHIP WAS ON NATIONAL TV. No foul.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty much the situation when Chris dumpped me. It wasn't national tv but the Single's ward might as well be. He left me the day after Christmas for my friend and they were married in 6 months. I had to go to church every week and see them suck face and hear her give lessons in RS and she would always talk about him.

Obviously it all worked out for me. I married a FAR better man than Chris will ever be. Plus it got me to move to Utah and hook up you and Bryan! :)

But yeah, it totally SUCKED to watch that.
~Heather~