Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh...hey there

Oh, hey...how you doing? Good? Me too. Where have I beed you ask? Oh, you know, chasing around this little guy
(bribing him with cheetos so we can cut his hair for the first time)
Let's see, we also moved back to WI, living with a husband that is doing school and work full-time, trying to lose 40 lbs (yup that's how much I put on when I was pregnant, no I am not one of those dainty girls that put on 15 lbs and they vanished when I gave birth) by going to Jazzercise 3 times a week and training to be an instructor (by the way i've lost 34 lbs) oh and apparently i've decided that i'm a teenager when it comes to reading. In the past 5 months I have read The Hunger Games, The Pretties, The Mortal Instruments, The Clockwork Angel, and A Modern Faerie Tale; all of which are book series meant for Young Adults. I'm addicted and even bribed my cousin to watch Caelum the day after the next Mortal Instrument book comes out so that I can read all day.
So, life is good, life is hectic. I miss my husband and somedays on the verge of screaming into a pillow cause my son refuses to let me do anything. On the other hand life is awesome. Since I barely see Bryan we have started spending less time watching TV and more time having dance parties with Caelum, singing Primary songs while he gives us cuddles and we're home. I loved Utah while I was there, but at the same time I hated it; and so instead of being one of those people that complained about it while I was there, I left. Being close to my family and to this ward, it's amazing and i'm grateful to raise my son here.
So, that's it for now. so uh...talk to you later : )


3 comments:

Komadori said...

You can hate Utah as long as you love Utahns! --Robyn

Unknown said...

Look at those ROLLS!!!

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you're all doing well!