Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I feel like super mom

I needed to document today because, this probably won't happen again for another couple weeks.
5:30 AM-wake up with Caelum and feed
6:45 AM- put him down for his first nap
9 AM-wake up and feed again while feeding myself breakfast
10:30 AM-Work out on Wii fit with Caelum in the Baby Bjorn
10:45 AM-Caelum falls asleep for second nap of day
Noon-feed
12:30-goes down for continuation of 2nd nap
3:15 PM-Caelum wakes up from naps-that's right he slept for nearly 3 hours in a single nap, meaning I slept

During his naps I have succeeded in taking a nap myself, cleaning the living room, cooking dinner, showering, doing my make-up, working out and blogging right now. This probably won't happen again for a long time, i'm super excited about it.

0 comments: