Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So I've Been A Little Cranky

So, I haven't been updating a lot lately cause i've been a little on the cranky side. You see last week I was in Labor and Delivery and they told me I should be back within the next couple days delivering, then my Dr told me that I should probably be having the baby any day now, well that couple days/anyday now has officially been over a freaking week. You know, I was perfectly OK waiting until the 22nd, but now they got me all excited and anytime I feel anything going on I freak out that it's a contraction and i'm getting 15 texts a day asking if there is a baby yet, and I haven't been to work in a week cause we were all afraid i'd go into labor.

Well.......NOTHING!!!!!
So yesterday I went into the Dr again for a normal check up, no more progression, so she did the super fun sweeping membrane thing again (I know gross) and sent me on my way. Well I started having major contractions but since i'd been down that road before I decided to wait like 2 hours, well they started to fade away. So I sent Bryan a text at work telling him I was going to go sit in the tub and cry and then sleep until the baby comes. Pretty close, I took a 2 hour nap : ) And then I proceeded to sit around in a pink bathrobe all day and watch Lifetime.

Well Bryan could tell that I was more than upset and that there really isn't much he can do about it, but he tried. He came home from work last night with these:
These made me realize I need to stop shuffeling around waiting like an idiot and get back to life until baby comes. So I got out of my nice happy recliner, shut off Grey's Anatomy reruns, put away the take out menus (stayed in my pink robe cause seriously clothes just aren't worth it when you're 38 weeks pregnant) and actually cooked dinner. Today I decided it was time to come back to work, actually go into work and not just work from home. I'm going to try and forget about having this baby early and plan on the baby coming on the 22nd, cause if I can't do that then I will very literally go insane.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry girl! I'm sure it will be soon :)

Becca and Brian said...

Oh poor thing! The anticipation just kills you! It will come when its done cooking! I's so excited for you!