Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Watson Update

Went to the Doc this morning. I am 3 1/2 cm 90% effaced and at a -1 station. What does that mean? Well it means I could pop tomorrow or in 3 weeks. Dr. Brown thinks it will happen within the next week, i'm hoping so too. She says I probably won't progress much further without going into labor.
So everyone please keep your fingers crossed, pray, make a wish at 11:11 that I will go into labor soon cause I swear this kid is trying to claw his way out. Wish me luck!!

Update 2/5-So, Wed night I started having contractions, although it took me till 11 at night to realize they were contractions and by that point they were 3 minutes apart. So Bryan and I pack up our stuff and head to the hospital where they put me in a trauma room. They want to make sure i'm actually in labor before they admit me. Well I was still 31/2 when they checked but I was definately having contractions that were now 2 minutes apart. They tell me to hold tight and they will check me again in an hour. She comes back and checks me again, still 3 1/2 so she calls the Dr. Well the Dr didn't want to come in at 1:30 in the morning so instead she decided to send me home, didn't strip my membranes or anything. Instead she gave me Morphine (which is a very happy drug) and sends me home. Well Morphine stops contractions, so now i'm having patheticly weak contractions every 10 min and have been since Thurs morning. Called my actual Dr (not the on call Dr) and she is a little cranky, says I should have my baby by now. So now I wait. I feel like I can't do anything but wait. If I have not had the baby by Monday then I will go in and my Dr will strip my membranes and try to help me along. So let's all hope that something happens this weekend and I have my little guy by early next week.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see some pics of him! It was good to see you guys the other day!

Becca and Brian said...

I got my membranes stripped and I had Madison that same night! It works if you dont have your baby before then!