Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Cutest Freaking Thing Ever

I have mentioned before that everynight I sit in a nice hot bath full of moisturizing bubble bath to help soothe my back and keep evil stretch marks away. Well, on Saturday night I was taking a bath and Bryan came in to keep my company and the freaking cutest thing ever commenced.
So first off, let me preface by saying that Lil W starts moving around a lot when a) I lie down B)Bryan starts talking and c) he hears water, so all 3 of these things are happening at this very moment.
So onto the cuteness. Bryan walks in and sits down and we start talking about something I have read in a Parenting Magazine, one of a cagillion that I have recieved since becoming pregnant. Lil W hears daddy's voice and goes nuts!! He starts rolling and bumping to the point that even I was thinking "what in the crap are you doing child". Bryan is staring at my stomach half in excitement and half in horror. I'm sure watching your wife's stomach shift around on it's own is slightly unsetteling. So anyay, Bryan decides to start poking back at W....this is where it starts getting cute.
So Bryan would poke to the bottom left of my belly button, then W would kick back right where he poked. Bryan would poke above my button and sure enough W would shift around till he could poke back. Bryan bent over and loudly says "love you baby" and gives my tummy a razzberry and W not only pokes that exact spot but keeps poking for about 30 seconds as if to say "LOVE YOU TOO DADDY PS I'M RIGHT HERE"
This went on for about 5 or 6 minutes and it was absolutely adorable to watch Bryan play with his son. Sometimes Bryan feels left of this whole process because he can't feel the baby the way I do, he doesn't randomly start laughing because he just got kicked and it tickled; so to see his face absolutely light up with joy because his son loves to hear his voice, or will play games with him even though he isn't born just makes me more happy than I could ever put into words. When I decided to marry Bryan it wasn't just because I knew he would be an amazing husband, it's just as much because I knew he would be an amazing dad. I can't wait to see Bryan hold his son for the first time and to watch them together in the future. If Saturday night was any indicator of the future, than our baby is going to be the luckiest little boy ever.

0 comments: