Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Stalking



OK, so I am a self proclaimed Blog/Facebook Stalker. I will look at everyones Blog and everyones Facebook page, and then I will look at your friends and their friends and read their blogs; so even if I have never met you personally, I could probably tell you where you got married, if you have pets, and give you a personal judgement on your pictures. Well I am so entertained by reading others blogs that I have failed to keep up on my own. So first off, I need someone to tell me where they find all these super cute, super cool looking templates. Once I figure out how to make mine look cool, I will be much better at this. Also my comp apparantly has decided to rebel against uploading pictures, and we are in a fight, so I get to do that tomorrow on my work computer (that's right, I plan on getting paid while I blog). So Let's see where life has gone so far.
Since my last entry.....Bryan and I went to Rexburg for Bryan's Cousin's wedding. (Imagine a really cute wedding picture right here)
Greg got married to Whitney in the Boise Temple on April 11th. This was the first time we had met Whitney, but needless to say, she is too good for Greg : ) (Greg you know it's true) Since then we have hung out with the Jensens a couple times, and so far they are our favorite couple to date. Which brings up a weird tangent of mine. I thought you stopped dating when you got married, all you need is each other, it's over. WRONG! Then you have to find friends, couple friends, and not just any couple. The girls have to get along, the boys have to get along and they have to think your sometimes, slightly offensive jokes are funny and not get offended. Well soo far Greg and Whitney fit that description for us best. Thanks guys.
Next...Bryan and I celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary!!! Holy crap a year flies by fast. We went to Vegas where we saw Spamalot. Almost peed my pants at points. We also walked the strip, visited the temple, and drove down to California for a day. Good trip. And the best part, since we're on vacation, I get to spend more money than usual, so I bought a bunch of clothes. Yay!!!

Let's see, there was also a Bridal Shower. My best friend Rachel came home from her mission. My other best friend left me for Omaha ( lucky girl gets to go back to the Midwest, where they have this great thing called water) . Bryan's friend from the Mission got married on June 3rd, weirdly enough to a girl I knew because of my facebook stalking. We met her for dinner and I noticed that she looked familiar, well she was a girl I had seen in pictures on Facebook. Turns out she is really good friends with Jessica Slade and Lisa Western.

Well we have lots more coming up to blog about, so if I go more than a week without an update...beat me.
Events coming up
-My dad will be in town on Saturday
-mini trip to Rexburg/Blackfoot
-Heather Watson's wedding on Aug 23rd
-My little brother coming home from the Mission in October









2 comments:

Jessica said...

Excellent! Thanks for the update Molly! :)

Nik English said...

You bro is coming home! HOLY CRAP time flies!